Monday, December 5, 2016

Hi! and Welcome!

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. My name is Carrie, and I am here to start LOSING IT AND GETTING FIT!

Once upon a time, I got really healthy. I was eating properly, and exercising daily. I felt so fit and confident. Now.... not so much. I plan to use this blog, along with changing my diet and exercising more, to lose weight. I have a lofty goal, but I think rather than focus on the big, I am going to focus on the small.....

So, who am I? Well, I am a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter.... I have been married to Brett since 2004 and we have a son, Will who is 10. We reside in the Milwaukee, WI area. I grew up in a small rural town on the west side of Wisconsin. I miss it a lot.

I am an avid reader, and do love fitness even though I've been lacking it lately. You can often find me reading a book, working on a cross stitch, or working out in my basement gym. I am also a volunteer at my son's school and with his activities. My husband and I are the den leaders for cub scouts, my husband also coaches his little league team, while I run the administrative side of things :)

So, as you can see, we are active. I want to become more active, lose weight and be a more healthy role-model for my son.

This week, I am doing a lot of prep work, including I'll be getting my 'before' pics and measurements together.

I will have weekly updates to include my weigh in, my weekly workouts and meals. Lets make this fun!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment